Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Friday, December 29, 2006

2006

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but for me 2006 was fucking epic.
I think this whole year was one big roller coaster. I can't even begin to explain how this year I'll remember more then any other... It really fealt like 2 or 3 years and even then well spaced. I've grown a lot as a person and feel very happy about myself. And even though i am so very glad for what life gave me this year, I hope 2007 is a little easier going.

<>< mantrain

4 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Misha said…

    pretty much my exact thoughts on 2006!! very glad i met you though!! thanks once again for what you did for me :D

    ~M

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Courteney said…

    god, i cant wait for 2007...you're right 2006 seemed like more than one year...lots of good and lots of bad. i grew up a lot. but i'm really really looking forward to 2007!!!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Soni said…

    yeah, and you met ME.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger sinead said…

    2006 was FUN
    but a rollercoaster
    this year should be good, too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home