Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update

Sorry about that last post, really.
I just did it in the jest of fooling.
If you don't want me to check your results i won't
If your feeling adventurous I will.
jussst bug me.
Anywho I am going to post a song I am working on.
It's on my deviantart but Who reads that?

You're swimming in a sea of molasses
When your heart stops
and your temperature crashes
You fear a fever may have come
But the feeling passes
Sweat beads and drops down your face
Sweeping away your colour
You're scared, so scared
You want to cower
You want to cringe
You want to run, run, run get away
You know what you need to do,
You don’t want to,

Take your cold body mmm take it!
hide it under the mattress they're all waiting!

C'mon they're waiting
C'mon the're waiting!

too-late!

Everything is fading
Your dreams wither
And your nightmares are cascading
What are you doing
You don’t understand
Everything is spinning
You’re in a forest your on fire
You’re in a coffin being buried alive
You’re against a wall with a bulls eye on your chest
You’re a dilated pupil
You’re a perforated vein
You’re the hailing wind
and the falling rain
your minds in dissolution
and something’s eating at your brain
ohgodwhy



YUS, well moving on. I am going to a cajoined birthday party on the 24.
And it's rocky horror themed.
So I am excited as it is partially my B-day party.
OH did i mention it's my b-day on the 21rst.
woot.

On another note I am unhappy with the amount of writing I've been doing.
all I want to do is pump out poem after poem. But that can be a bitch.
And i rarely get constructive feed back. I wish i knew how to set up an internet forum and I would set up one for me and all my creative writing classmates.
SO IF ANYONE READING THIS KNOWS HOW TO SET UP A FORUM WANNA CONTACT ME!?

uhhm, I am cooking perogies and chicken strips right now so I am going go eat
those. CHEERS!

<>< Mantrain

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger The Voodoo Doll said…

    Hey Rick... actually my friends and I have a poetry/song writing/random rambling MSN form already created. I'm an assistant manager if you want to join. Otherwise, we could just set up one for the people of the class. In either case, count me in!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Courteney said…

    i'll tell you right now what my "results" were...i put you, jai, and danny down...cuz i was on your blog, talking to jai on aim, and talking to danny on the phone...talk about multi-tasking!!

    who reads your deviant art? I DO! but i'm pretty sure you know that...i wish i'd known you like 2 years ago...my friends and i took over and then ruined to writing forums...i feel slightly guilty...but not really...you have to ask me about it sometime...it's a good story which includes "i'm like a bird, afraid of commitment."

    love you hon.
    peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home