Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

ahhhh!

Hi ya'll
here's the deal.
I need a freaking band.
willing to jam 1-2 days a week.
Interested in all style of music
but Must be a band willing to experiment with sound
in both the harder and softer scales.
email me if interested.
PLUS YOU MUST BE WIERD AS FUCK or
you probably wont get along with me in the long
run.

<>< Mantrain

4 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Courteney said…

    what an awesome way to advertise for a band. i <3 it.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger -Charlie- said…

    If I was not so busy, I would want to take you up on that. Also, I am already in a band, and that is enough commitment for me right now.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Misha said…

    i love how almost all your blogs are repeated on here after i read them on nex/DA(in the cases of your poems) weird :P

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger The Voodoo Doll said…

    If I had musical abilities, I would so join you Rick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home