Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Interesting night

Went to the show.
Saw everyone up to theset.
The thing that amazed me the most
was how different OP had become and how
good johnny good was (sorry about the pun)
But yeah, Believe me. Johnny Good is hot stuff for
the auditory sensory.
After the show I went to a lady named brittney's house
of whom is housing my birthday party next week
(basically anyone who talks to me can come)
(it'll be fucking awesome)
that scenario was interesting indeed anywhom.
It's a good bonding experience vodka and
deer sausage


<>< Mantrain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home