Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The mighty boosh

How do I spend my time before classes?
watching the mighty boosh.
Google it.
You tube it.
Fuck is it ever fantastic.
and on an aside for brithishness.
Goldie lookin chains - your missus is a nutter

serious mate your missus is nutz!

Godamn i luvvit.

Errr I am drinking again this weekend.
Pre'ee cited bout dat.

I'm in the market for an acoustic guitar or keyboard. whatever strikes my fancy first.
I need to make music. and my band is cutting the mustard.

this was just a quick post so ho hum, catchya later!

<>< Mantrain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home