Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Monday, November 27, 2006

err.

I had a great time tonight.
Though I hate the snow.
I frolic'd down hillz on my new luvva
Sledz Snow Sleds.
She's a babe.

Well. devin manned up and apologized. I don't like to be bitter so yuh. I posted mean things right here. And i am retracting them. He was in a bad mood. so was I. I'll give it to the guy for apologizing though. So I'll apologize as well via blog format.
just so people know.sorry dawg.

I stand by my statements.

<>< mantrain

5 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol...

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Joe Guitar said…

    wow

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    Sledz Snow Sleds.
    She's a babe.
    I ride her all the time.
    Lotsa white stuff everywhere dude
    It's a rush.
    Though i find our relation ship
    at the bottom of a hill all to often. But she can always rely on me to carry her back up again.

    <>< Mantrain

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Courteney said…

    awww...editing your blog and sounding all contrite...very nice. :) they were pretty good insults tho...keep them stored in your memory just in case anyone else ever pisses you off again. :P

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey happystix/mantrain,

    I saw your comment at Sinead's blog "Grow up and Blow Away", so I'm hoping you might be able to help me contact her. I've tried her email and her blog appears inactive.
    The reason being is that somebody left a comment on her blog whereby they issued my personal information and city of residence. It was done in a slanderous manner.

    I assume you know her so and if so, could you please have her contact me at wasp43@hotmail.com

    I apologize for any inconvenience but my options at this point seem to be quite limited.

    Thank you so much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home