Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fucker smacked up my glasses...whatta ho-bag

I was walking home and I saw a random fire and when I went to investigate it turned out to be a party, So I was like "hey, cool" so I wandered about saw everybody and in a matter of 15 I was on my way out but NoooOOOOOoooo life can't be that cool, so two kids start fighting(well one starts attacking the other) so I am like damnit...one of these kids I play rugby with so I broke up the fight unfortunatly the other ass(not my rugby mate) Swung at him and glanced my glasses breaking them...I really wanted that kid to give me a reason to destroy him like most pitbulls I meet...Luckily I managed to cool off and he ended up leaving...I am still not happy about the whole affair and I will be having a lengthy chat with my rugby mate needless to say.

**unhappy face**
luckily I am in a good mood and stoked on monday...

<>< mantrain

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home