Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I am pissy

I am pissy.
And my aunt won't let me
go to kincaide,apparently
Going to shows is too dangerous.
and to top it all off, My 0ma is dying.
And that's the worss part about it... I saw her
a month ago, walking around I had some good conversations
then two strokes later , fucked, Your brain is bleeding
and there ain't a god damned fucking thing you can do about it.
FUCK!

ahck! I am not happy about this one bit.
And to top it all off. This is the weekend
I promised NOT to get drunk.
Now I wanna booze it.

**EDIT**

*breathes*

yeah I am unhappy...I'll deal with it without having to party
to take my mind off things.
It's just frustrating

and i managed to make it to kincaide.
my god they blew my head off.
mhm, sorry to those that couldnt see them.
Oh and I was solicited by the man who created
microsoft and was also pals with jesus himself
he didnt get any cash, but he sure was an interesting chap

**EDIT**

<>< mantrain

5 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    :( I LUURRRRVEE you. and seeing you again with your snazzy blond hair.

    I'll be there if you need me when the time comes. I've been there before, and I promise I'll help you through it. 741 0176 (home) 751 9098 (cell)

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Richard said…

    thanks, I'll be good but thanks :)

    <>< mantrain

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    teehee
    I love spiders.

    <>< mantrain

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home