Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I am spiteful

Do to certain circumstances
I have a headache.
when I get headaches i get spiteful.
I want to spite someones feelings for my
amusement. It would be enjoyable
but in no way help my situation
which makes it all the better.
That and I....*incomplete though*

MHM....

xoxoxox
dig it

<<>><< Mantrain

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Courteney said…

    hey...what happened?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Richard said…

    I had a headache and
    decided to be spiteful haha
    it had nothing to do with
    anything
    and I never ended up being spiteful
    so sucks to that.

    <>< Mantrain

     

Post a Comment

<< Home