Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hmmm

More of me contemplating.

Well, I am sitting here, feeling pretty chill.
I don't know what it is about me
99.9% of the time i feel like me.
Then every once and a while it's like bam
who?what?why?
And this usually carries on for a couple hours.
I don't get it one bit.
Like right now I feel like how I should feel
I am happy, I know things make me sad, but
i always know i'll have the will power to get out of them
But then during moments, without any cause or spark
I just feel out of body.
yeah know how I see it, it's probably because If i am not in a familiar surrounding
or at least not with COMPLETELY famaliar people
i get anxious, It's something i gotta work on.
Right now though all i wanna do is chill out, and
Make music. God I wish sometimes me and my band were more organised
it would be awesome to at least create a set.
Mhm.




Dire consequences to simple actions,
it's happening all around us.

<>< mantrain

2 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Courteney said…

    thanks for the view into your mind.

    just pull your band together...make some music...that latest song you sent me is wonderful...make it happen.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Pineapple Princess! said…

    Hey rick. Glad you got home okay. you know, we should chill sometime. I like you very much, in a totally plationic-we've-been-living-in-lantzville-for-too-long-so-that-would-be-weird kinda way :P:P:P If youre ever near home, and get bored, now that Chris lives in not-lantzville and want to go to seaview or something, give me a call. 729-1987 (I'm gunna get in trouble for posting my phone number in the internet aren't I...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home