Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

What am I worth?

I am sitting here, discovering
I don't need people,**edit**(people meaning those who I don't consider family)**edit** moreso i am uncomfortable with those
who aren't completely familiar with me.
and now I am starting to realise
who my real family is.
Thanks guys, thanks a lot.

<>< mantrain

**edit**
that last part isn't sarcastic.
and I boiled this down to me being moody,
i didnt think i really got moody, *shrug*
late at night when I'm left to think on my own
I guesss sometimes things just take a turn for
the worse.
Sorry if I was a jerk to anyone.
**edit**

3 Comments:

  • At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm! Maybe people are more familiar with you then you think and thats why you're uncomfortable.

    But CUT DEEP.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    Nathan you know I love you:)
    haha, thanks for taking me to the beach, it made me feel a lot better...

    <>< mantrain

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    oh I hope I'm not in *the other* category! I mean, I know we don't know each other well enough for you to consider family, but I'd like to think you'd give a shut if I up and hurt myself, or something like that... :)

    and the opposite is true as well, of course

     

Post a Comment

<< Home