Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Well homefry's

I am sitting here
with a massive headache wrapped in
my favourite blanky
pondering the success of drinking.
haha
stupid grad and it's stupidness.
Well i s'pose it wasn't that bad
I did get some KFC on the way back
and it was fantastic
mhm
Well I'm thinkin I gotta call
and book a drivers lesson
and call mal to see if I can
still get in to do a couple courses
there
Cuz dave would totally murder me if i didnt
that's all i really have planned
off off and away I guess
Wait what the hell why does this blog have a pattern?


I hate me hahahah.

<>< mantrain

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home