Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Monday, February 12, 2007

BOOM MUTHA FUCKAS!

As I type this the phone rings for the 4th time in roughly ten minutes. My little brother inspires scenes of violence. and don't get me started on the little fuckers conviction to pot and how cool he is. The little stoner piece of shit makes me want to boot fuck all of his friends because they're so fucking annoying.
*breath*
uselesss pieces of shit.

On another note, I hung out with another cool new person yesterday though she lived way THE FUCKING PHONE AGAIN.......................................THERE WE GO. anywhom She lived a ways away. We watched the little mermaid and ate popcorn and drank pepsi. It was the best darn pepsi I ever did have, not sure why it tasted so good. anywho We finished the movie(yes I just watched the movie with her, I am not spencer) then I walked about a quarter way home before I caught a ride.

Errr had a midterm today that I fealt was pretty decent. OO story. So me and nick sat across from each other and we finished bout the same time. thing is you have to write your name on the top of the page on every page. so I see his hand buzzing and flipping pages so I start furiosly scrying my name as well. he beat me by a few seconds. It was depressing. but in my defense I wrote my whole name and he intialed his first name.

other news include a lot of people are getting really annoying if your reading this you are unlikely one of them

I am also rewriting my resume and gonna start handing it out again then once hired quit my current occupation.

Future news! I want to party so I am stoked on sineads b-day bash and prom which i am going to again.

till next time my pretties,

<><

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Queen of Hearts said…

    spencer is sometimes capable of watching entire movies....

    your hard work will be missed at petsmart

    ~lisa~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home