Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Grrrreat

It's tuesday.
It's halloween.
I have to work tonight 5-10.
no biggy
I partied on the weekend so I am doing allright.
Wait, I was a creep at one party?
How the hell did that happen?
uhhhm?
I did not do anything to my recollection that was creepy?
Or is spencer being a jack ass again?
Wait i forgot that last part is a constant!
Fucking christ.
And the only reason I don't want to be a jerk to everyone
I see is because I am dressed as a goth. And that'd just be ironic.
Gawd people piss me off.
I don't think I am going to try being good at parties anymore if all i get is shit for it.
Also I am smoking salvia one more time.
Fuck you guys.
I want cookies...

<>< mantrain

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home