Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Poetry

I have been meaning to put this in rant form for a while.
But for those of you that write I am sure you can agree.
All the poetry I see posted to read these days
is so self centered
sure poetry revolves around ones emotions but half
the shit I am reading is journal poetry. A reflection on ones self.
I don't see why writers make the choice to let others see this.
To be frank most of it is boring and unoriginal no matter how well written.
Poetry these days has been so raped and misused by teenagers it sickens me.
Sadly this comes from a teenager who writes poetry so how valid is my point.
OH well at least I don't whine through my poetry 24 fucking 7.
If I wanted to whine I would say:
I had a bad day this is why: reasons etc.
Yah know what i gotta stop reading nex/myspace/blogger/deviantart poetry.
It's all the same.

My heart is black
Black Black Black
Blackity Mc Black Black.

I am indescisive.
feel my pain
It is like rain
pouring down
my black eyeliner
Like my black soul.

Fucking goth pricks.

<>< Mantrain

4 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    o_O yikes. emo scares me. but I like ya!

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Courteney said…

    lol...i think it's good that you met me and can read my poetry...although some of mine is def. emo...but most of it isn't. especailly not when i write about you.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    ^^
    It can't be called emo if it makes me happy :)

    <>< Mantrain

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Courteney said…

    aww...ok that was cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home