Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Friday, May 05, 2006

I hate indescision

Anywho I believe this blog is a note to myself and the few that read it.
I don't care anymore. Not in a bad way. I just don't care about
this little petty shit anymore. I thought you should all know that
despite it being quite obvious in my earlier posts. I'm just kinda pissed
cause I put time and energy into caring about my actions for a little bit
to appease one person. That was a waste of time. I think I'm
going to listen to my brother for once on the whole Fuck 'em all!
theory. The few I love and care about and the others I respect and appreciate
this isn't really aimed at you. Yet it seams I kinda am, for the fact that no matter what, sometimes you guys can be really big dicks. When you do that
I just want you to know I stop caring so much for you. And if you want to break
any bonds I formed with you just keep bending it. I won't feel the least bit hurt.
This world has plenty of nice people that won't test that.
Gosh I'm bitter tonight.
I believe bed is order for me
NOTE TO SELF: Stop drinking in two weeks for at least two weeks.

<>< Ricky.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    I like you! And I'm not the least bit indecisive on that! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home