Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

And it's been so long

mhm it's been forever since I have been to a righteous party
and I have two lined up.
ho shiznat, I am going to have a good time.
and for all those concerned skeaze rick is locked away
party harty rick isn't however
this is neat for me big time.

In other news taking a break from dnd *gasp*
Why?
get out more. have more time to myself and generally
just take a break.
I need to meet new people,good looking women preferably(HA!)
as of right now the only people showing interest in me
are people I have no interest in.But isn't that how it always is?

allright and continuing with the controversy of last post but on a different tangeant:

Guys should be allowed to find a girl physically attractive and not called borish because all he wants to do is violently make out with her.
Christ girls(most of) tend to get on this high horse that if a guy wants to do a girl
he should be emotionally attached too. That is bs. It's biology, we are ingrained to want to have sex with people that are attractive even if they aren't what were looking for emotionally. Now how we act on that can be borish agreed.

and another aspect defending the dude. Unless the guy harshly takes advantage(forces past no) of a girl and both of them are drunk why is it always completly the guys fault?
can the girl be at least blamed for being stupid?
christ if a guy nails a gross chick it isn't like he wakes up and is like
"No way bitch, I can't believe you took advantage of me like that"
No. he doesnt go around making her seem like it was all her. (even if he does call her a skank his friends WILL make fun of him for doing her. Because hey, he did it)

So in regards to all this, men are biologically programmed so are women, if you screw around both of yez should own up and deal with accordingly. Avoid the drama.

<>< mantrain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home