Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just rifting here gimme a hand :)...

Curiosity is going to be the death of me.
The statement.
curiosity.
I'm the same way.

...............................................


North wind crisp and cool.
South wind breath of the fool.
East wind murderous scenes.
West wind kings and queens.

.......................................................

Sights Sounds Smells
and church bells ringing
Cultural fever bringing
a frenzy of flesh
a moral test.

................................................

That's all i got right now.

<>< Ricky.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Pineapple Princess! said…

    hey... I just found your blog. you an come see mine of you want

    -mel

    (www.danceoftheflamingpineapples.blogspot.com)

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Pineapple Princess! said…

    hey remember when we had chem together? I mis those days, we shared your glasses cuz he had terrible writing..... :P

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said…

    HEY! SalmonMan Rick!!! Remember me? You came to my bonfire a couple days ago, and we rock-paper-scissored to see who was drunker! I so won!!!

    Anyways, www.funwithpinto.blogspot.com is way cool, cause it's my blog, and it has the same template as you! You template stealing biz-nitch! And no NOT commenting just because the first post is a little morose.






    biz nitch

    PS: thanks for the fondue!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Corita said…

    hey ricky, thanks for commenting on my blog *pointed glare* juuust kiddding

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Brianna said…

    Yo Ricky ricardo! apparently commenting onyour blog is a trend, so Im going to partake

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Corita said…

    NCBs are private prey, but if I find one I cant break, you knooooo wwhere Im taking him

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    w00t to comments.

    Your a nerd.

    Fag.

    Jeeez why do you have to call me these things?
    Cuz i love you.

    ...

    ...

    '_'

    <>< Ricky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home