Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Well...

I suck, you suck we all suck. The truth behind that title? Everyone sucks. Why you ask? Well at one point in your life you must really crap out on something. It's true. No one perfect. So at one point in your life you have sucked or will completly suck at something. It's a fact of life get over it. Now onto something interesting for the masses. And by masses I mean the pointless few that read this.

Since this is my first post I guess I will anounce how this came to be.
Allright buckle down this story of how I spawned this will be so amazing it'll actually blow your socks off. Ok, here it is... I was sick. Yup that is right. I was sick so I made this.(by the way, me being sick is just proof that we all suck because everytime you get sick it is because your immunity system decided to crap out and therefore because it is YOUR immunity system you in turn crap out and therefore suck.)


Anything else I want to include In this first post? not really. I want to finish the rest of the blog making process so until next time YOU SUCK!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate you! I am awesome so much more then you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home