Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Again...again...again...

Yay post Numero two. If people only read these. Meh. I'm feeling pretty good right now. Spring break's 'round the corner and I'm hella stoked on that. April.3 Death from above 1979, kincaide, controller controller, veritas and some other band are playing and Im getting tickets so that's rad. But enough about me that isnt why I created a blog. I created this to write random stupid shit for people to read and ponder my sanity about. By the by I'm open to suggestions on topics.

And today's (topic) is... Angsty teens.

If you know me. You know I hate angsty teens. More so I hate all those angsty teen bands out there right now. Wahhh Wahhh Homework Wahhh Wahhh My problems are really bad Wahhh you get the point. It dissapoints me that so much energy is spent on complaining these days through music. I remember back in the day when musicians had something important to say or wrote music that made you feel good. Now a days I keep hearing all this Bull about how hard it is to be a kid. More so a kid in north america. Cuz' We white rich suburbanites have so MANY problems. You know Besides NOT suffering from poverty, aids, and famine we have it pretty bad. Also too much eye liner looks dumb. If you feel you need to draw it on so it looked like you cryed because your so emotional why don't you just cry? It should be easy you have such a hard life right? I didn't think so. Instead you just imitate it so you look sad. Here's something for you, You DON'T look SAD you LOOK like an idiot who screwed up on there make up and kept adding more to fix it till it became this black mess on your face. Now to all the people that say they want to die. Why do you keep living? The only reason you say that is you want attention. So when you pansies are done whining about your new lexus's sound system and pick up some real issues then complain but until then Grow up you big babies.

And that concludes todays topic next topic will be Vampires/Vampire hunting.
Thank you for reading,

Happy Stix:)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i wasnt gonna leave you a comment but then it looked sad because no one else left you a comment, so here you go=) Well...i guess this is one of the SWEETEST(i was gonna use bold but the thing wouldnt let me...pffft) sites i have ever been to. I dont have much else to say, besides nice pink background lol:P so yeah..have a good spring break
    ~Michelle~
    xoxox
    P.S..is angesty teens or w/e like simple plan good charlotte and all that meaningless crap? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home