Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Caring Devil Reinvention but all backwards and still with a lot missing.

Ha...Ha...Ha.
My life Is in a pit but my conscience is standing on the brim of the abyss laughing.
I am slowly but surely magnificant and wicked with my actions
But I cannot be held to them.
This description of me is heavily biased. But so is the earth.
It is more inclined to recover then to deteriorate.
Quite like myself.
But that is off topic.
Me as a topic.
Strange topic.
Let's analyse that word " topic"
Split in half you recieve "to pic" Or "to pick".
Something i was never good at
Gut feelings are my rockets fuel and I am in space.
My feet are sure and steady but my head wavers in the wind.
I blame my blood. Bad blood if I was ever asked.
That is ok though because my wavering head has really nice support beams.
not required but always there to help.
Made of really good thick steel.
It is simply ingenious the construct wich holds me up
Without one support beam all the other beams would collapse.
In technicallity I am a support beam.
But I am also quite a bit more.
I relate well with machines and probably because of my steel nature.
Being made of steel is nice.
But there is faults I feel strongly drawn to magnets, I am ductile and malleable to an extent.
and when melted down I can be kind of fluid with myself.
But i can be turned into the perfect weapon!
Which is nice occasionally
but sometimes an accidental discharge causes People to get hurt.
I am not cold steel though i think it'd be nice to be.
I am everything a young human male should be
yet in my own mind I am my own person
And to be honest I am what I created and
I couldn't ask for a better creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home