Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Don't wanna see the end.

Chorus:
Drinking away the evening
Rum is making everyone sing
Pass me another drink my friend,
I don't wanna see this night ever end.

We spend too much time not awake
just passed out
and blacked out
for gods sake

with all of our time
never a single care
because really we shouldn't

chorus

Kids spend too much time on dreaming
when lifes just hard drinking
forget the thinking and
hope dissapearing

cuz with all of our time
never a single care
and really we shouldn't be

chorus

Getting drunk just for the helluva it
makes this place seem less like shit
So get me a drink, nah get me two
Lets drink to me, lets drink to you

And we'll always be

Drinking away this evening
rum is making everyone sing
Pour me another, my dear friend
I don't ever, want to see the end

Drinking away
Drinking away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home