Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Burning fire?

Ok, so far has been pretty good with life.
I got that walking on thin ice feeling
(or a hot tub pool lid if you get what I mean haha)
But I think I'll make it across
(Yay!! metaphors)
I think I might try and find someone to date once I get back from toronto
I wouldn't mind kicking it in that scene for a while
(rick what are you thinking!? you wrote the book on being single and retarded!!)
and speaking of toronto,
ya'll should make time for me before I go and
REMIND ME!!!
I forget because I am dumb
not because I am an asshole,
which I actually also am.
But they don't go together
and stuff like tha...
shut up rick your blabbering
thanks rick, needed that.
Anytime man.
Dude,
yeah man?
I love you man.
I love you too.
we're like the same person.
We are the same person retard.
oh, yeah....right.

ahhhk work tomorrow early!

nighty night mates!

<><

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home