Insanely groovy

This Blog*shiver* is not insanely groovy In fact it barely scims mediocre but your going to read it anyway, Oh yes your going to read it. Know why? I don't. I just think it took you a while to find it so you might as well check it out right?... Right? Left.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

an oldy.

You MUST have a title

In the age of secrets, surrounded by the new baptists,
water is starting to become such a commodity.
And I just want to dress my animals like people.
A quarter of your daily calorie intake is sugar alcohols,
and I just want to see you again in 10 years.
it's only good if you can submerge it in water and it'll still shoot at the runners.
If you don't press charges when I brush against your arm,
It's time you marry, divorce and marry.
And I just want the kids and house.
Parades are being held daily and they are getting a little old.
IED is the second most used acronym next to LOL and it's a little out of fashion.
I think it's time we get back to our show though, we don't want to miss what will happen next

<><

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home